- ICIP 2020 Paper Award Finalists Selected.
- Winners to be announced at the Awards Ceremony, Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020.
ICIP 2020 Paper Award Finalists
Paper awards at ICIP include the SPS Best Paper Award for Industry, the ICIP Best Paper Award, and the ICIP Best Student Paper Award. Seventeen papers were nominated for consideration for these awards by the technical program committee. These nominations were assessed by a jury and the six papers listed below have been identified as finalists. Winners will be selected based on the jury’s review of the papers’ presentations and a live, interactive session with a representative for each of the finalists. Winners receive a cash prize (split among authors for the Best Paper Award and for the Best Paper Award for Industry and among student authors for the Best Student Paper Award) and a certificate. The awards will be announced during the IEEE ICIP 2020 Awards Ceremony, on Wednesday October 28 19:30-20:30 Abu Dhabi time, and will also be featured on the conference website.
- Keng-Shih Lu, Antonio Ortega, Debargha Mukherjee, Yue Chen, “Perceptually inspired weighted MSE optimization using irregularity-aware graph Fourier transform,” Session SS-06: Novel Coding Tools for the Next Generation Video Coding Format, Tuesday, 27 October, 13:30 – 15:55
- Eduardo Pavez, Benjamin Girault, Antonio Ortega, Philip A. Chou, “Region Adaptive Graph Fourier Transform for 3D Point Clouds,” Session 3D-04: Point Cloud Processing and Compression, Wednesday, 28 October, 14:00 – 14:55
- Eduardo Peixoto , Edil Medeiros , Evaristo Ramalho, “Silhouette 4D: An Inter-Frame Lossless Geometry Coder of Dynamic Voxelized Point Clouds,” Session 3D-04: Point Cloud Processing and Compression, Wednesday, 28 October, 14:00 – 14:55.
- Sarath Shekkizhar, Antonio Ortega, “Efficient Graph Construction for Image Representation,” Session ARS-10: Graph Signal Processing for Image and Video Analysis, Tuesday, 27 October, 15:00 – 15:25
- Kaili Wang, Liqian Ma, José Oramas, Luc Van Gool, Tinne Tuytelaars, “Unpaired Image-to-Image Shape Translation Across Fashion Data,” Session SMR-02: Image & Video Representation, Tuesday, 27 October, 11:00 – 11:25.
- Songyang Zhang, Shuguang Cui, Zhi Ding, “Hypergraph-Based Image Processing,” Session SMR-02: Image & Video Representation, Tuesday, 27 October, 11:00 – 11:25.
Our heartiest congratulations to these six finalists for this distinguished honor!
Sheila Hemami and Gaurav Sharma
ICIP 2020 Awards Co-Chairs